Welcome to the Saúde Centre!The Saúde Centre offers a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of various neuromusculoskeletal (NMSK) conditions that can affect people of all ages. Our primary goal is to help these individuals achieve pain free functioning and enable them to return to all their daily activities without limitations from their injury. We offer evidence based rehabilitative therapy, nutritional counseling, second opinions, and general health and wellness advice. We are very thorough in our approach, and discuss all the proposed treatment options with you. Please click on the specific service that you are interested in to find out more about the approaches that our healthcare providers take in treating your condition. Most services provided at Sa˙de are covered under extended health benefits. Please call the clinic for more information.
We can also help you manage:
|Acute injury||Headache||Neck pain||Shoulder pain|
|Elbow pain||Wrist problems||Upper back pain||Mid back pain|
|Lower back pain||Hip pain||Knee pain||Ankle and foot pain|
Common individuals we treat:
|Professional and amateur athletes|
|Motor vehicle accident claimants|
|Occupational athletes (WSIB claims)|
|Mature Athletes,Student Athletes, Elderly Patients|
We welcome and help anyone with a NMSK complaint.
What sets us apart:
- You will get the latest and most up to date information on your NMSK condition.
- The benefit of having a multidisciplinary approach to your care.
- We help develop a treatment plan that is geared to best suit your needs and that is based on the latest scientific knowledge available.
- Educational experience: you will leave knowing much more about your concerns than when you came in.
- You will receive a comprehensive rehabilitation program complete with photos and detailed descriptions of the exercises.
- We take the time to answer any and all of your questions.
- It's not just about your pain; it's about how you're functioning!
- We take a comprehensive look at how you perform functional movements to determine what the source of your problem is while also helping to manage your pain.